11.26.2009

H1N1 around the world - in pictures

English version after the jump

Malgré tous mes efforts (et mon envie et mes idées) je n'ai pas le temps pour 1000 mots ces temps-ci. En échange je vous propose une série d'images qui en valent bien autant.

Watching the H1N1 flu pandemic - 37 photgraphs from around the world


Autres posts sur le même sujet:
J'ai survécu à la grippe en Hollande, envers et contre tout
Interlude porcine



Despire my best efforts (and my ideas and desires) I simply do not have the time to write a thousand words right now. Instead, I want to offer you a series of pictures from around the world that are worth at least that.

Watching the H1N1 flu pandemic - 37 photgraphs from around the world

Related posts:

I had the flu in Holland and, against all odds, survived
Piggies interlude

Related Posts with Thumbnails